Who doesn’t love the feeling of a massage after coming home from a long, tiring day of work?
But getting a personal masseuse every time you need to relax can be particularly tricky, and hard on your money bag too. Which is where power recliners come in.
With the help of a power recliner, you can easily cast away the day’s stress. But how to find the best power recliner with heat and massage?
Well, by reading this detailed article that reviews 7 different models for you, of course!
Quick Pick Recommendation
If we could recommend only one mode to you, it would be the Kahuna Superior Heated Massage Reclining Chair.
This model has some amazing features, such as 9 different massage programs that are specifically built for different kinds of needs.
Besides, it applies five different techniques to massage your whole body, which makes it very similar to a traditional massage experience by a masseuse. This feature makes this model one of the best in the market undoubtedly.
The Best Power Lift Recliners with Heat and Massage we Reviwed
- Esright Heated Massage Recliner Chair 360 Degree Swivel
- MAGIC UNION Power Lift Heated Massage Recliner w/Remote Control
- Mcombo Electric Power Lift Recliner with Massage and Heat for Elderly
- Best Choice Products Swivel Massage Recliner Chair w/Remote Control
- PieDle Power Lift Recliner Sofa with Heat & Massage, Remote Control
- Catnapper Power Motion Recliner with Heat and Massage
- Kahuna Superior Power Recliner Heated Massage Chair
Benefits of an Electric Power Reclining Chair
You might be wondering, okay, but why do I need a power recliner? What benefits will it provide me with? Well, to know that, look at the following section!
For most people, a recliner is all about comfort. After a long, tiring day, instead of sitting down on a plastic or wooden chair that further seems to make you uncomfortable, you need a soft plush surface to rest your limbs on. That’s where a recliner comes in. Most recliners have a soft padded sponge inside to provide you with the comfort you seek.
One of the best benefits of a recliner is that it can relieve pressure. If your joints are hurting and you need something to massage you or apply some heat, then the recliners with heat and massage options are truly the best things ever for you. They will provide the heat needed to get your joints moving, and the message will get you feeling better in no time at all.
Staying in a sedentary position all day can make all the blood rush to your feet, which in turn results in inflammation. With a recliner chair, you can elevate your feet above your heart level in a comfortable position, which allows blood to be circulated more evenly.
Often, it can be difficult to get out of a chair if you have been sitting there for a long time. Older people particularly face more problems with this. However, with a recliner chair that has a power lift option, you can easily get out of the chair without having to put additional pressure on your joints.
Top 7 Best Power Motion Recliner with Heated Massage System
Instead of choosing from a huge market of different products, you are better off using a select few as references. Which is why we have provided a detailed review of top 7 models in this section to help you out.
1. Esright Heated Massage Recliner Chair 360 Degree Swivel
Looking for a recliner that can do it all? This Esright model is one of the best quality power recliners in the market, and that too at a very affordable price! You can choose any of the 5 different functions in these chairs, which are – reclining, vibrating, heating, rocking, and 360-degree swivel, and then relax away to your heart’s content.
What we love about this model is that it is basically a symbol of comfort. With a thickly padded headrest and armrest, and the soft padded sponge foams inside, you will just feel like sitting and relaxing on the chair for the whole day. Besides, the exterior of the model is made from polyurethane leather, which gives it a very nice feel and adds to the comfort.
- Equipped with 5 different functions which you can choose according to your preference
- Soft padded sponge and Polyurethane leather makes this a very comfortable chair
- Has 2 cup holders and 4 storage bags for your convenience
- Comes with remote controllers and power cords so you can control the feature and intensity you want
- Can recline up to 140 degrees
- Heating and massaging stops automatically after 20 minutes to ensure safety
- Can be assembled very easily
- Comes at an affordable price point
It is quite irritating to sit in a chair and then have nothing nearby to hold your coffee cup, your magazines, or your phone. Well, this product definitely solves that problem. It comes with not one but two cup holders for your convenience. There are also 4 pockets which are big enough to hold your phone, magazine, cards, books and more.
One of the problems a lot of customers face while using massage chairs is that they carried away and let the chair run for too long, resulting in safety issues or making the chair go too warm, which can cause a number of problems. But this model shuts down automatically after 20 minutes, so you can take a break and start again. Besides, it’s easy to assemble.
2. MAGIC UNION Power Lift Heated Massage Recliner w/Remote Control
In the hunt for the best power lift recliner in the market? Then this model is the perfect one for you! What truly makes this model so special is its power lift function. With most models, you would have a hard time getting out of the reclined position on the chair, even so after a massage. But with this function, the chair is lifted right up from the base so you can get out comfortably.
This model is also known for offering one of the best massage experiences that you can get from a power reclining chair. You can basically choose which mode of massage you want, with the options being – normal, pulse, press, wave, and auto. Since not everyone wants the massage in the same area, this chair lets you choose the specific area you want to focus the massage on.
- Comes with a power lift function to help you get off easily
- Equipped with 5 different modes of massage and vibration for you to enjoy from
- Allows you to choose areas you want to focus the massage on
- Timers and intensity settings help to customize your massage session
- Includes cup holders and storage pockets to hold your things
- Saves a lot of space by being able to be positioned close to a wall
- The remote control helps experiment with the best reclining and leg rest position
Some chairs automatically shut down after a specific time, which is good for safety, but it might be disappointing if you were just getting in the right relaxed mood. Therefore, you can choose your own preferred duration through the timer of the model, and also select the intensity you want the message to be. Just make sure to take a few breaks in between so the chair does not overheat.
One thing that sets this model apart from others is that it can be placed close to the wall, unlike other models. This makes it a great option for small apartments. Besides, you get two cup holders and storage pockets where you can keep things while relaxing. The reclining position of the chair is controlled by a separate remote, and you can play around with it to find a position that suits you.
3. Mcombo Electric Power Lift Recliner with Massage and Heat for Elderly
In terms of popularity, the Mcombo Electric chair is one of the best rated power recliners in the market, and rightfully so. It has several amazing features that make this model a very desirable product. For example, it comes with two USB ports that make it easy for you to charge your phone, laptop, or any other device that you are using while enjoying a massage in the chair.
The reclining and lifting position of this recliner is managed through a high-quality TUV motor, so you can expect a remarkable noise-free job in terms of these two positions. By just pressing one of the two buttons on the remote, you can choose to either recline back to any position up to 40 degrees or lift the chair up so that you can get out or sit in a more comfortable position.
- Can be lifted or reclined by just using two buttons
- Great for those suffering from waist or knee pain
- The heating and the vibration modes are separate
- Metal frame adds to its durability and strength
- Faux leather exterior and overstuffed padding provides optimum comfort
- Surface fabric is resistant to wear and tear, spills, stains, and scratches
- Can be cleaned very easily with a dry or damp cloth
- Equipped with two USB tablets to help charge your devices
- Cup holders and storage pockets are designed to hold things while you are enjoying a massage
If you are suffering from waist pain, then this chair will do wonders for you. Equipped with a total number of 8 nodes and 9 different intensities to choose from, this chair heats up the waist area while providing you with a massage, leading to optimum relaxation. Also, you can opt-out from the heating if you want as it is not linked with the vibration mode.
There is no use of spending a lot of money on a chair if it does not last long. But this model, with its strong metal frame, and its wear and the tear-resistant faux leather surface, can definitely withstand the test of time easily. Besides, it is a very comfortable option as it is overstuffed with padding, and can put you in the right relaxed mood for a long time.
Next Read: Best Rechargeable Battery Pack for Power Recliners
4. Best Choice Products Executive Swivel Massage Recliner Chair w/Remote Control
When it comes to choosing the best rated power recliner, different models can be considered best for different people. If you want a power recliner sofa that just does the basic massaging and is comfortable to sit in, then this is definitely the best model for you. For people who want a bit of jazz in their recliners, other options might be better.
This model looks quite great with its faux leather upholstery and upscale design. It can easily blend into the look of any room, and thus be positioned anywhere you want in your house. The weight of the chair is not too much either, which makes it easier to carry it around from room to another if you want a change.
- Can fit in easily with the interior of any house
- Adequate soft cushioning all over ensures maximum comfort
- Equipped with 2 cup holders and 4 storage pockets
- The remote control is very easy to use
- Lets you choose from 5 different massage modes and 9 different intensities
- Leg rest can be detached from the body if you prefer
- Can be moved easily from one room to another
- Very affordable
In terms of comfort, this model ranks quite high on the scale. The plush padding on the headrest, the ottoman, the main seat as well as the armrests make you feel like you are engulfed into a sea of cushions. The seat is more on the firm side, though, making it easy to get up from, especially if you are a senior citizen.
The remote control that comes with the product is quite simple to operate and lets you choose from 5 different massage modes and 9 intensities according to your preference. We also like the fact that you can take the leg rest out, as a lot of people do not like to keep their legs up during the massage. All these facilities come at a super affordable price point, so this is definitely great.
5. PieDle Electric Power Lift Recliner Chair with Heat & Massage, Remote Control
If you are searching for a versatile yet simple power recliner that will let you enjoy all the functions of a traditional massage chair in a non-complicated way, then this is indeed one to consider. With a button that helps you adjust your chair to your desired position with just one push, this is quite a simple yet sophisticated model.
However, being simple does not mean that this device does not offer the basic features that all other models provide users with. It comes equipped with 5 different massage functions, and you can choose any one of them depending on what you enjoy. There are two modes, vibration, and heating, and you can enjoy either one of them or both of them together.
- A press on the button helps to adjust the chair to the reclining, lifting or sitting position you want
- Equipped with 5 different massage modes for you to choose from
- Allows you to choose the heating function coupled with or separate from vibration function
- Has a weight capacity of 320 pounds
- The steel frame ensures durability and long usage
- Needs only 14-inch distance from the wall
- Does not need much time to be assembled as all tools are included
One of the best things about this model is that it has quite a sturdy construction. It does not get worn out easily, as it can handle 320 pounds of weight without any problem at all. Besides, the frame of the product is made from steel, which makes sure that it stays in its prime condition for a long period of time.
Finding an optimum place for a recliner in a small home is quite a difficult task, as most recliners need to be put at a considerable distance from the wall. But this model does not need any such thing, so this saves a lot of space. Besides, it is very easy to assemble as all the tools come along with this, and does not require much time at all.
6. Catnapper Power Motion Recliner with Heat and Massage
Next up, we have the Catnapper recliner with heat and massage. This model is undoubtedly one of the most comfortable recliners out in the market and popular among users of all ages.
It is complete with cushions that are gel-infused so that they mold to the shape of your body, eliminating any discomfort and making you almost fall asleep.
Just like all the chairs reviewed above, this model gives a wonderful heat and massaging experience.
You can choose any one of these two settings, depending on your needs. For example, a moderate heated setting is great for just lying around and watching TTV, while a massage is great after long, tiring days at work.
- Equipped with USB charging port for your devices
- The soft polyester fabric surface is easy to clean and maintain
- Gives a wonderful heated massage experience
- Gel-infused foam padding gives maximum comfort
- The chair can be reclined all the way
Some recliner chairs cannot be reclined all the way down, which is a shame, as a lot of people like the recliner in a horizontal position for sleeping. Fortunately for you, this model fulfills that criterion. You can easily adjust it to a completely horizontal position and enjoy a full massage while lying down.
One of the best things about this model is that it comes with USB ports. This means that even if your devices are low on charge and yet you want to relax in the recliner with those, you can easily use the USB ports to charge them. Besides, the fabric of this recliner gives it a posh look and is very easy to clean.
7. Kahuna Superior Power Recliner Heated Massage Chair
Last but not least, we have the Kahuna massage chair. Now, this chair is a bit expensive than the rest, but it definitely is worth that extra money. Packed full of unique features that offer you the best massage experience possible, this is a cult favorite. Without further ado, let’s dive into the details.
Comfort is one of the main features of the model. It has a built-in body scanner, which makes sure that the model can accommodate any body size perfectly. The way it adjusts to your body shape is designed to provide you with complete relaxation. Besides, you can recline the chair back fully to lie down and enjoy a massage.
- Built-in body scanner ensure the chair fits your shape perfectly
- Has a huge range of massage programs for different needs
- Utilizes five different massage techniques
- Equipped with 6 rollers to give a truly dynamic massage experience
- Need only 5-6 inches while fully extended and thus saves space
- The remote control is very easy to use
- Can be reclined fully
- The elegant design makes it a great addition to any home
Coming to the massage part, this product has a total of 9 ranges to choose from. Among those, there are five auto programs and four special programs. The programs include fast recovery, dynamic sport, senior mode, etc., giving you the option to choose one according to your need. For example, if you are an aged person, you might benefit more from the senior massage program.
What we absolutely love about this device is that it utilizes 5 different techniques for the massages – kneading, tapping, tapping + knocking, knocking, and shiatsu massage to deliver an experience that is similar to having a human massage the body. The 6 rollers that are equipped in the model help enhance that experience.
Along with all these, this model is also quite great to look at. Its elegant design makes it a great addition to any home. Besides, it is a very compact design as it does not need much space to extend fully. So it can be used in small homes as well. The remote control that comes with it is very simple to use too. All in all, it is a great design.
What to Consider When Buying Heated Massage Power Recliner
Getting the right recliner for yourself can be quite a tricky task. To do that, you need to consider the factors mentioned below –
The first and most important thing while buying a recliner is deciding beforehand where you are going to put it. Recliners are usually large and bulky, and they require quite a bit of space. So you need to measure the spot you decide to put the recliner in, and then buy one that will fit in that spot. Remember, most recliners need to be situated at least 1 to 3 feet away from the wall, so take that into consideration too
You need to decide which recliner you want to depend on whether it can accommodate your body size. See if you can turn around in the chair comfortably and if your head reaches the headrest while your feet are on the floor. If you cannot sit or lie down in the recliner comfortably, then there is no reason to purchase it.
There are lots of fabrics to choose from while looking for a recliner. You can look for cotton, synthetic ones, or even leather. In our opinion, Polyurethane leather is one of the best options, as it is relatively
Recliners can be very costly, so it is best that you try to choose one that stays in its prime condition for a long period of time. So while buying one, try to ensure that the base is made from hardwood instead of plastic, as it is more reliable. You should also look for a frame that is made from steel instead of metal.
Since you are going to pay a lot for the recliners anyway, why not look for something that gives you some extra accessories for a little bit more of the price?
Some models are equipped with cup holders and storage pockets that help to keep your things while you are enjoying a massage on the chair. Other models go as far as to include USB ports that can charge your devices while you relax.
FAQ’s about Heated Massage Power Recliner
1. Which size should I buy?
You should select the size based on your body size. Make sure that you are completely comfortable sitting on the recliner and that your feet touch the floor.
2. Will a recliner help my joint pain?
If your recliner has a massage or heat option, then it can help target those areas and loosen their stiffness, thus relieving the joint pain.
3. Do I need a separate vibration and heating mode?
This depends on your preference entirely. Some people like the massage and the heating to be done at the same time, while others prefer to use only one option at a time. Choose whichever you like.
4. Should I go for a fully reclining chair?
A full reclining chair offers the benefit of being able to lie down while enjoying a massage. Some recliners bend to only 130 or 140 degrees, which is a comfortable enough position too. If you want to lie down completely, go for a fully reclining chair.
5. How should I clean my chair?
You can clean your recliner either using a dry brush or a damp cloth, both works fine.
When chosen wisely, a power recliner can help make your life so much more comfortable.So, we hope that you can choose the perfect model for you now after reading our reviews for the best power recliner with heat and massage and have some wonderful relaxing times ahead!